An enrollment fee is required upon enrollment. This fee is non-refundable and will hold a space for your child for up to two weeks. This is an annual registration fee and will be charged each August. Enrollment fees for families enrolling between the months of January and July will be either waived or discounted.
New Generation Child Care Center requires that tuition be paid in advance. The payment options for payment are as follows:
Personal Check/Money Order/Cash/Credit Cards
- Tuition may be paid weekly or [ bi-weekly only (with prior approval)] with personal check, money order, cash or credit card payments.
- Place all tuition payments in the Tuition Box
- >Weekly payments are due on Monday of each week.
- Cash payments must be placed in the cash envelope provided by the center and always ask for a receipt with New Generation Child Care Center printed on it.
- Please insert your child’s name and the date of week you are paying for in the memo section of check/money order or on the cash envelope.
- Please place child’s name and the date of week on Credit Card transaction receipts and placed in Tuition Box.
- Once your child is enrolled in our program, the tuition is due continually each week. If your child attends two (2) days or less in one week based upon full-time enrollment the tuition will be reduced by half (1/2) for the week absent.
- No tuition adjustments will be made due to illness, holidays, school closings, or transfers. Days cannot be exchanged or made up for other days.
- CCS Parents: all parent fees (co-pays) should be paid on or before the 10th of each month. If payments are not made by the 15th of the month we are required to report lack of payments to Child Care Services which could put your services in jeopardy.
- CCS Parents: failure to electronically sign your child in daily will result in you personally paying for that day of child care services. CCS will not pay the center for any attendance that has not been documented by you.
Late Tuition Fees
Since tuition is due on Monday before the upcoming Wednesday, a late fee of $10.00 will be charged on accounts not paid by Wednesday at closing. If tuition is one (1) week behind your child will be denied care until your account has been paid in full or you have made prior written arrangements with the center’s Business Manager.
Double Child Discount
A discount of 10% off the oldest child’s tuition is provided for families with two (2) children enrolled.
Multiple Child Discount
A discount of an additional 5% off the next to the oldest child’s tuition is provided for families with three (3) or more children enrolled.
Tuition Rate Changes
There will be periodic tuition and fee increases. The increases are usually during the mid of August. Parents will have a minimum of 30 days written notice of any changes.
Returned Check Fee
For any check returned unpaid from the bank for any reason, there will be a returned check fee of $25.00 charged to that account. If there are two (2) or more returned checks, only money order or cash payments will be accepted for payment on that account.