If a child becomes injured or ill while at the Center, the parent will be notified immediately. If parents cannot be reached, emergency contacts will be notified.
If critical illness or injury requires immediate medical attention for a child we will do the following:
- Contact emergency medical services by calling 911 to take the child to the nearest emergency room. New Generation Child Care Center uses Denton Regional Medical Center as its designated emergency care center.
Denton Regional Medical Center
3535 South Interstate 35E
Denton, Texas 76210-0850
- Give the child First-Aid treatment or CPR when needed.
- Contact the physician identified on the child’s “Authorization for Emergency Medical Care” form, as well as the health information on file will accompany the child.
- Contact parent (if parent cannot be reached, the 1st emergency contact will be called).
- In the event of an occurrence of a communicable disease as defined by the Department of Health, written notification will be posted on the front entrance door and doors entering the classroom areas within 24 hours or the next working day.